In addition to our rich history of alumni, current community members have a significant presence in a range of regional industries, particularly those relating to agriculture.
We would love for you to be involved in Cultivate as we grow this idea. Can you assist us with developing the following priority areas?
- Partnership with community to become leaders in developing unique regional understandings and experiences for school students.
- A focus on Tasmania’s primary industries, small business operations and market economics.
- Raising awareness of important local and global issues facing regional industries through a solution focussed, innovation approach.
- Connection with strong male and female industry leaders.
- Broad and balanced perspectives.
- Entrepreneurship and innovation including sustainable practices addressing local and global issues.
- Understanding the interconnectedness of local and global systems.
- Technologies in regional industries.